LTH Career Academy
The LTH Career Programme enables newly appointed associate senior lecturers to take a structured approach to their personal and professional development. The programme contributes to the participants’ advancement to senior lecturers. It also provides an excellent foundation for a continuing academic career, as the participants strive for research and teaching excellence, innovation and impact. Enabling newly appointed associate senior lecturers at LTH to fulfil their potential as professionals will contribute to achieving LTH’s strategic aims.
LTH’s cohesive four-year Career Programme supports the participants’ development through an extraordinarily wide range of activities, topics and formats. The key ingredients are (open in new tab):
- One-year seminar series with guests and participant classes
- Mentoring programme with individual support and self-reflection
- Three-week university pedagogy course, according to individual needs to support learning and pedagogical development
- Three-week Docent Course, covering topics such as supervision and examination
- Personalised leadership course in Ledartrappan (Lund University’s management training programme) and UGL (development of groups and leaders)