Accessibility of www.lth.se
This website is run by the LTH, Faculty of Engineering, part of Lund University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.lth.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- email: email@example.com
- call: +46 73 098 6591
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Problems using a keyboard:
- menus cannot be used with keyboard only
- some functions cannot be controlled on mobile phones and large screens
- Information that is automatically retrieved from external websites is sometimes inaccessible.
- Some forms and tables are inaccessible to, among others, screen reader users.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with the website’s search function.
- Some menus are difficult to use.
- Some headers and heading structures are inaccessible.
- Some lists are coded incorrectly and/or used in a wrong way.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
- Some videos do not have subtitles.
How we tested this website
Funka has assessed www.lth.se. We have also performed a self-assessment (internal testing).
Funka assessed the website in June 2020.
The latest self-assessment was performed on 27 October 2022.
The website was published on 2 May 2005.
The statement was last updated on 27 October 2022.