Courses in Industrial Design
Teaching in the Spring semester 2021 at the School of Industrial Design
During the spring semester 2021, the teaching at the School of Industrial Design will be adapted to the guidelines regarding the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The teaching will include a mixture of distance education and teaching on campus. There will be limited access to working areas and workshops
The course coordinators will communicate more detailed information about how the teaching will be designed in each course, as well as how and where reliable detailed information about the course structure can be reached (e.g. Time Edit, Canvas, course home pages etc.).
The directive may change in case of new guidelines and recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden are implemented.
Only students enrolled at an Industrial Design program at their home university can apply for courses at the School of Industrial Design at LTH. In the application process, you are required to submit the following documents: a transcript of records, a list of ongoing courses (if it is not stated in the transcript of records), a digital portfolio, a statement of purpose, and your CV (see below).
Required application documents
As an applicant for exchange studies at the School of Industrial Design, you are required to submit specific documents that demonstrate that you have the necessary qualifications to benefit from the exchange period.
To apply you must submit the following documents.
- A first page where you state:
- which semester you are planning to study at the School of Industrial Design, Lund University.
- which semester of industrial design studies you would be studying at your home university if you were not to go on exchange.
- which courses you want to take at Lund University.
Please assemble all the documents in one PDF file. If you must send more than one file, add a sequence number before the ".pdf" extension.
Important information for you who are preparing your application for exchange studies
- You may not combine courses from different semesters. Exchange students at the School of Industrial Design must follow one course package (semester) in the ordinary BA or MA programme. It is not possible to freely combine courses from different course packages since it will cause clashes in the schedule.
- The students admitted to exchange studies will automatically be offered courses belonging to the course package (semester) within the Industrial Design program in which they will be placed after the portfolio screening.
- Full-time studies at Lund University correspond to 30 credits per semester. The study plan must be done for 30 credits per semester and you are responsible for ensuring that the courses can be accredited at the home university.