The educational programmes at LTH are divided into areas and each area has an Industry Council where representatives from the surrounding community (companies, organisations, etc.) are included. The Industry Councils meet approximately once a semester.
- Industry Council for mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering with technical design, industrial managment, logistics and supply chain management, industrial design
- Industry Council for physics, Engineering Mathematics, Nanotechnology
- Industry Council for road and water, architecture, surveying, risk management, disaster risk Management and climate adaptation, energy and environmentally efficient buildings, sustainable urban development
- Industry Council for electrical engineering, info-com, computer science, and medical technology
- Industry Council for food technology, biotechnology, chemical engineering, ecosystem technologies
For more information about the Industry Council, please contact Kristofer Modig, Assistant Dean for First and Second Cycle Studies, email@example.com