Master's programmes in English
Master’s programmes, also known as graduate programmes, build upon the knowledge developed during bachelor’s-level studies. At LTH we teach some of Sweden's most attractive master's programmes, all of which build on a broad research base. We are world-leading in a number of fields, including electronics for wireless communication, food probiotics, disaster risk management, and water resources engineering.
LTH offers numerous master’s programmes with an international orientation: Master’s programmes taught in English, Erasmus+ International Master's programmes as well as double degree Master’s programmes.
Two-year Master's degree programmes (120 credits)
Below links will direct you to Lund University's website:
- Architecture (MSc)
- Biotechnology (MSc)
- Digital Architecture and Emergent Futures (MSc)
- Disaster Risk Management and Climate Change Adaptation (MSc)
- Embedded Electronics Engineering (MSc)
- Energy-efficient and Environmental Building Design (MSc)
- Food Technology and Nutrition (MSc)
- Industrial Design (MFA)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Machine Learning, Systems and Control (MSc)
- Nanoscience (MSc)
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Discovery, Development and Production (MSc)
- Photonics (MSc)
- Production and Materials Engineering (MSc)
- Sustainable Energy Engineering (MSc)
- Sustainable Urban Design (MSc)
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (MSc)
- Water Resources Engineering (MSc)
- Wireless Communication (MSc)
Erasmus+ International Master's programmes
- Food Innovation and Product Design (FIPDES' website)
- Fire Safety Engineering (IMFES' website)
- Large Scale Accelerators and Lasers (Lascala's website)
Joint degree programmes
Double degree programmes
Study programmes taught in Swedish
At LTH we have many programmes and courses held in Swedish within Engineering, Architecture, and Industrial Design.
To apply and be admitted to programmes thaught in Swedish, international students must have passed the Swedish language test TISUS (Test in Swedish for University Studies).
Du som svensktalande student är också välkommen att läsa ett internationellt masterprogram.