Vision, goals and strategies
LTH is a part of Lund University, the vision of which is to be a world-class university that understands, explains and improves our world and conditions for people.
The LTH vision is: Together we explore and create – to benefit the world.
LTH has formulated a strategy that sets the direction and states that the faculty of 2026 should be:
- Known for its driving role in educational development and for teaching of the highest quality
- Known for research and education that contributes to solving the major societal challenges
- A leading player in public debate
- A national and internationally appealing environment that attracts outstanding employees and talented students
- A functional, professional and efficient organisation.