Courses in Engineering
Find courses by department below, or on the LTH course website (takes a few minutes to load). Please note that you have to study 30 credits for full time studies, with at least 15 credits at LTH - Faculty of Engineering.
Remember to find one alternative course for each course of your first choice.
Courses in Engineering by programme
Make sure that the course of your interest is marked with an "x" under "Suitable for exchange (S.Ex.stud.) students".
Below links will direct you to the LTH Course website.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Nanoscience
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Design
- Risk Management