Courses in Architecture
- A BA degree or three years of studies in Architecture.
- Submission of following documents: a digital portfolio showing your best design works in architecture, a statement of purpose, and your CV.
Follow the following instructions to create a neat, clear, and effective portfolio:
- It should reflect the scope and variety of your previous training. You should submit work that represents your personal interests and abilities.
- Include a brief description of the context in which each work is created to provide a clearer understanding (e.g. assignment settings, main objectives, requirements, prerequisites, design concept etc.) The portfolio should show how you carry out your research, explore a design project, and develop your ideas.
- If a group work is presented, indicate clearly the role that you played in the project. If professional work is presented, indicate clearly your contribution to the project.
Digital portfolio requirements
- Must be submitted as a PDF file not larger than 10 MB.
- Include a statement of purpose (one-page maximum) describing your reasons for applying to exchange studies at the School of Architecture and your CV.
- The file names must include your name
- If possible, assemble all your projects into one portfolio file. If you must send more than one file, add a sequence number before the ".pdf" extension.
Courses – Autumn 2023 (study period 1-2)
- Check the Elective Courses from Programme A (22/23) (Course website LTH).
- You can select courses that have a check mark (✓) in the column with the portfolio/suitcase icon. This indicates that the course is open for exchange students.
- You are supposed to choose one design studio course (15 credits) together with the mandatory linked theory course (7.5 credits) and one optional course (7.5 credits).
- AAHN02 Advanced Architectural Design I +
AAHN25 Advanced Architectural Design I, Theory
- AAHN40 Dwelling and Space +
AAHN45 Dwelling and Space, Theory
- ABAN11 Urban Shelter +
ABAN06 Urban Shelter, Theory and Methods
- ASEN01 Spatial Experiments I +
ASEN10 Spatial Experiments I, Theory
- ABVN16 Cultural Heritage Buildings +
ABVN11 Cultural Heritage Buildings, Theory
- ASBN02 Sustainable Urban Recycling +
ASBN06 Urban Recycling - Theory and Methods
- ASBN31 Sustainable Urban Dynamics +
ASBN41 Urban Dynamics - Theories and Tendencies
- AAHN15 Creative Tools of Architecture
- AAKN20 Architecture in Material and Detail I
- AAMN01 Human Environmental Frames - Building scale/Urban scale
- ABFF01 An Outline of Scandinavian Architecture and Urbanism I
- AFON25 Performing Theories
- ASBN36 Urban Process
- ASBN45 Urban Quality and Urban Form