LTH Faculty Board
LTH operations are led by a Faculty Board (SLTH), which is the highest decision-making body. The SLTH board has a joint responsibility to the Vice-Chancellor of Lund University for education, research, innovation and collaboration, quality and development work, faculty library, organisation, finance, staff, administration and information and communication issues at LTH. SLTH pays particular attention to the quality of education.
The Faculty Board makes decisions on:
- Overall goals and strategies for LTH activities.
- Important organisational issues.
- Budgets and establishing accounting procedures for the performance of the business.
- Appointment of honorary doctors.
- Establishment of procedures for the preparation of decisions on admission to education at research level. This right of decision must not be delegated.
- The request for the establishment of educational programmes.
- The establishment and abolition of subjects for research-level education.
- Establish and abolish the main field of study at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Charlotta Falvin, board professional, chair
- Viktor Öwall, Dean
Professor of Electronic and Information Technology
- Annika Mårtensson, Deputy Dean with special responsibility for Education,
Professor of Construction and Environmental Technology
- Anne Landin, Prof., Dept. of Construction Sciences
- Maria Johansson, Prof., Dept. of Architecture and Built Environment
- Stefan Kröll, Prof., Dept. of Physics
- Marilyn Rayner, Lecturer, Dept. of Food Technology
- Thomas Laurell, Prof., Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
- Aylin Ahadi, Lecturer, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
- Eskil Hansen, Prof., Centre for Mathematics
- Elisabeth Gersbro-Bülow, LTH Registry
- Jörgen Nilsson, Dept. of Chemistry
- Jerry Bengtson, VD, AB Tetra Pak
- Anders Berglund, Infrasight Labs AB
Student representatives, ordinary
- Malin Bruce
- Pontus Landgren
- William Rosengren
Student representatives, deputies
- Ilse Svensson De Jong
- Henrik Paldán
Union representatives with the right to freedom of expression and attendance
- Vacant (SEKO)
- Pia Jablonsky (OFR/S)
- Gity Yahoo (SACO)
- Veronica Gummesson, Head of Faculty Office
Minutes of board meetings
Copies of the minutes and attachments from the board meetings can be obtained via the Secretary.