LTH Faculty Board
LTH operations are led by a Faculty Board (SLTH), which is the highest decision-making body. The SLTH board has a joint responsibility to the Vice-Chancellor of Lund University for education, research, innovation and collaboration, quality and development work, faculty library, organisation, finance, staff, administration and information and communication issues at LTH. SLTH pays particular attention to the quality of education.
The Faculty Board makes decisions on:
- Overall goals and strategies for LTH activities.
- Important organisational issues.
- Budgets and establishing accounting procedures for the performance of the business.
- Appointment of honorary doctors.
- Establishment of procedures for the preparation of decisions on admission to education at research level. This right of decision must not be delegated.
- The request for the establishment of educational programmes.
- The establishment and abolition of subjects for research-level education.
- Establish and abolish the main field of study at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Pia Kinhult, ESS ERIC
- Annika Olsson, Dean
Professor of Packaging Logistics
- Heiner Linke, Deputy Dean
Professor of Solid State Physics
- Eva Frühwald Hansson, Senior Lecturer, Department of Building and Environmental Technology
- Magnus Genrup, Professor, Department for Energy Sciences
- Malin Lindstedt, Professor, Department of Immunotechnology
- Per Runeson, Professor, Department of Computer Science
- Marie Wahlgren, Professor, Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition
- Anders Warell, Professor, Department of Design Sciences
- Eskil Hansen, Professor, Centre for Mathematical Sciences
- Elisabeth Gersbro-Bülow, LTH Faculty Office
- Herje Schagerlöf, Research Engineer, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Sarah Fredriksson, Aquilion AB
- Per Krokstäde, IKEA
Student representatives, ordinary
- Oskar Andersson
- Otto Holmström
- Camilla Nyquist Magnusson
Student representatives, deputies
- Rebecca Svensson
- Fredric Ahrling
Union representatives with the right to freedom of expression and attendance
- Vacant (SEKO)
- Pia Jablonsky (OFR/S)
- Gity Yahoo (SACO)
- Veronica Gummesson, Head of Faculty Office
Minutes of board meetings
Copies of the minutes and attachments from the board meetings (in Swedish) can be obtained via the Secretary – email@example.com