Courses in Architecture
- A BA degree or three years of studies in Architecture.
- Submission of following documents: a digital portfolio showing your best design works in architecture, a statement of purpose, and your CV.
Follow the following instructions to create a neat, clear, and effective portfolio:
- It should reflect the scope and variety of your previous training. You should submit work that represents your personal interests and abilities.
- Include a brief description of the context in which each work is created to provide a clearer understanding (e.g. assignment settings, main objectives, requirements, prerequisites, design concept etc.) The portfolio should show how you carry out your research, explore a design project, and develop your ideas.
- If a group work is presented, indicate clearly the role that you played in the project. If professional work is presented, indicate clearly your contribution to the project.
Digital portfolio requirements
- Must be submitted as a PDF file not larger than 10 MB.
- Include a statement of purpose (one-page maximum) describing your reasons for applying to exchange studies at the School of Architecture and your CV.
- The file names must include your name
- If possible, assemble all your projects into one portfolio file. If you must send more than one file, add a sequence number before the ".pdf" extension.
- Check the Elective Courses from Programme A (22/23) (Course website LTH).
- You can select courses that have a check mark (✓) in the column with the portfolio/suitcase icon. This indicates that the course is open for exchange students.
- You are supposed to choose one design studio course (15 credits) together with the mandatory linked theory course (7.5 credits) and one optional course (7.5 credits).
- AAHN06 Advanced Architectural Design II +
AAHN10 Integrated Design: Architectural Design - Structural Design
- ASEN05 Spatial Experiments II +
ASEN15 Spatial Experiments II, Theory
- ABVN02 Modernistics Architecture - Renewal +
ABVN06 Modernistics Architecture - Renewal, Theory
- ASBN16 Sustainable Urban Landscape +
ASBN11 Sustainable Urban Landscape - Theory and Methods
- AFON30 Architecture as Temporal Landscapes
- ABVN20 Architecture in Material and Detail II
- ASBN26 Landscape Architecture and Gardens
- ABAN15 Climate Smart Architecture and Urban Design
- AAHN15 The Creative Tools of Architecture I
- AFON20 Interior Architecture and Furniture Design