After completing my studies
Transcript of records
The transcript of academic records issued by Lund University is based on your registrations in the study documentation system Ladok.
Before going home, it is very important that you check:
- that your registrations and results in Ladok are correct, to make sure that your transcript of record will be accurate.
- that your contact information is correct in Ladok.
In the Student Portal, you can create a verifiable transcript of records showing your study results.
Information for your home university on how to verify transcripts of records LTH
- Go to https://www.student.ladok.se/verifiera/
- Fill in the Personal Identity Number (Personnummer) and Control number (Kontrollnummer) stated at the bottom of the transcript the student sent you
- Click on ”Retrieve (Hämta)” to verify the transcript
Documents to be signed by the International Office LTH
Remember to visit the International Office at LTH at the end of your stay if your home university requires you to have a departure form signed by us. You can also send it via e-mail to email@example.com. Make sure to fill out your personal information.
Incoming exchange students survey
Help us to improve our services and fill out our survey sent to you by email at the end of the semester.