For distribution of the thesis the following rules applies:
- the number of thesis must be at least 50 copies
- the doctoral student has the right to keep at least 40 copies
- the university library shall have 4 copies
- the Faculty Office shall have 1 copy
- the opponent and the members of the grading committee shall have a printed copy of the thesis
- there must be a sufficient number of thesis available at the public defence to make an adequate review possible
- The grading committee can decide that more copies shall be printed.
- Beside the paper copies, the university library shall have the thesis uploaded as a pdf-file in LUCRIS.
The department is paying for the printing of the thesis and is responsible for distributing the thesis.