Congratulations! By now I hope all of you had recieved feedback from reviewers. Two decisions were made: 1) accept submissions or 2) revision required.
For the first decision: Please make sure your paper conform to the requirements for the camera ready copy. Here you need to a) follow the camera-ready format and b) submit a short explanation how the comments from the reviewers have been incorporated in the camera-ready version ( a separate document). Camera-ready version (in Word document; no pdf) MUST be submitted by 30 April 2014.
For the second decision: Please explain and submit on a seperate document how the comments from the reviewers have been attended in the amended paper by 30 April 2014. At the same time, you may proceed to format the paper according to the camera-ready format. Upon receiving acknowledgement from the editorial board, you MUST submit the camera-ready version (in Word document; no pdf) by 15 May 2014.
Submit to: email@example.com or
For your camera-ready submission, please check and make sure your paper conforms to the requirements below before submitting the camera-ready copy.
- Papers should be no longer than 10 pages, including all text, figures, and references.
- The paper MUST be formatted according to either one of the two Camera-Ready Templates in Microsoft Word -Format 1 or Format 2. To formate the references, please read the paper guideline.
- The abstract MUST be within 250-300 words.
- Papers MUST be submitted latest by 30 April 2014.
- Authors MUST submit a short explanation (maximum one A4 page only) of how the comments from the reviewers have been incorporated in the camera-ready copy.
- Accepted papers MUST be presented at the Conference by one of the authors or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate.
- Authors with two or more accepted papers should use exactly the same style of spelling for their names in all the final camera-ready copies.
All presentations(preferable in power point; no pdf) must be submitted latest by 15 May 2014. Each presentation is about 15 minutes long.
There will be a number of categories for best paper awards. All papers shortlisted for best paper awards will be considered for a special scientific journal issue.