It is possible to run up to 90 protein targets in each region of interest. The 18-20 target core is mandatory to include in each experiment. Select up to six additional modules, containing 8-10 targets in each, and add a custom module of needed.
- Immune cell profiling core - 18 targets
- Immuno-oncology drug target
- Immune activation status
- Immune cell typing
- Cell death
- PI3K/AKT signaling
- MAPK signaling
- Neuro cell profiling core - 20 targets
- Alzheimer’s pathology
- Alzheimer’s pathology extended
- Parkinson’s pathology
- Glial cell subtyping
For RNA analysis there are three available panels to choose from.
- Immune pathways core - 84 targets
- Cancer Transcriptome Atlas - 1 833 targets
- Whole Transcriptome Atlas - 19 000+ targets
The protein assays and Immune pathways RNA panel use nCounter to quantitate the oligonucleotide tags whereas the larger CTA and WTA panels use next generation sequencing as read-out method.