Abstract Submission Deadline: March 28, 2014
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- Wastewater treatment
- Drinking water
- Membrane filtration
- Separation in biorefineries
The scientific programme will consist of 5 minute oral presentations that provide glimpses of current research, with the opportunity for questions during poster sessions, and 20 minute oral presentations.
- The official language of the symposium will be English.
- Abstracts should be original and previously unpublished .
- Your abstract should be no more than 2 pages. Use this template for your abstract.
- You can choose your preferred presentation type (20 minute oral or 5 minute oral plus poster). Final decision between oral and oral-poster presentations will be made by the scientific committee upon evaluation of the submitted abstracts.
- Make sure your abstract does not contain any spelling or grammar mistakes, as it will be reproduced as submitted and distributed to all symposium participants.
Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com.
You will be informed by e-mail about the acceptance of your contribution and the type of presentation my May 26, 2014.