COMPUTE Winter Meeting
The 2021 Winter Meeting take place on Friday 5 March over Zoom. The theme this time is PhD students talking about their work.
- 12:50 Zoom room is open for premingle
- 13:05 Introduction by Sonja Aits
- 13:20 Mattias Fält (Automatic Control, LTH): Optimization with differential equations and automatic differentiation in Julia
- 13:40 Ivette Raices Cruz (Centre for Environmental and Climate Science, N): Monte Carlo based methods for Bayesian inference
- 14:00 Martin Josefsson (NanoLund, LTH): Using nanotechnology to build thermodynamic engines
- 14:20 Hampus du Rietz (Clinical Sciences, Oncology, M): Imaging endosomal release of RNA therapeutics
- 14:40 Gabrielle Flood (Mathematics LTH and Numerical Analysis, LTH): Structure from Motion and Non-Rigid Merging of 3D Point Clouds
- 15:00 Postmingle
To register and receive the Zoom link, please fill in the Winter Meeting registration form by 1 March.
Tid: 2021-03-05 12:50 till 15:00
compute [at] fysik [dot] lu [dot] se