As a student at Lund University, you are given a student email account at the start of their studies. You can access it using your student account ID.
You can choose to use this email or your own personal email address.
- Do you want to change your email address?
Follow the instructions on the central Lund University website.
- Read more about the student email account on the central Lund University website
How to change your email in Ladok
It is important that we can reach you on the email address registered in Ladok, since this address is used for all contacts between the university and the students.
To change your email address:
- Go to https://www.student.ladok.se/
- Click on "My Pages" (top right) and then "Change contact channels"
- Be sure to enter an address you actively use and to spell the address correctly.
International master's students:
The email you used when you applied at universityadmissions.se is automatically transferred into Lund University's administrative system Ladok. If you change your email address at universityadmissions.se at a later stage, the new email address is not transferred to Ladok.