Booking of date for public defence
The date for public defence is booked by the doctoral student. You have to be registered in LADOK to be able to book a date for public defence.
Please note that access to the application is restricted to Lund University. For external access please use VPN, link to more information about VPN.
You log in with your LUCAT id and password. Questions about LUCAT is answered by LDC servicedesk: 046-222 90 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the civic registration number (personnummer) of the doctoral student and click "Next".
- The dates which are booked by some other doctoral student within the same group of subjects is striked-out. It is still possible to book those dates, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Pick a free date and fill in the form to the right.
- Click "Book date".
- A receipt is shown and a confirmation-mail is sent to the doctoral student, the supervisor and the departmental secretary.
- If you want to change the date you repeat the procedure above. This is possible until the registration has started.
- If you want to delete your booking you repeat step 1 above and click "Delete booking". This is possible until the registration has started.
Questions about the administration of the public defence
Technical questions and bug report
Phone: +46 46 222 31 49