Discontinuation from studies

Discontinuation from a PhD programme must be reported in writing to LTH's office. For resumption of discontinued studies, a new admission to the current postgraduate subject is required. A student applying for a licentiate degree shall state in the application for the degree if she/he also will discontinue the PhD-studies.

Leave from studies are registered by the LTH's office.

Discontinuation from studies - form

Page Manager: forskarutbildning@kansli.lth.se | 2020-01-09