The application round for the international master's programmes at LTH Faculty of Engineering is open until 16 January 2017 for studies starting autumn 2017.
How to apply and more information for the different programmes can be found on the central admission pages of Lund University by following the links below.
- Architecture (MSc)
- Biotechnology (MSc)
- Disaster Risk Management and Climate Change Adaptation (MSc)
- Embedded Electronics Engineering (MSc)
- Energy-efficient and Environmental Building Design (MSc)
- Food Technology and Nutrition (MSc)
- Industrial Design (MFA)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Sustainable Urban Design (MSc)
- Water Resources Engineering (MSc)
- Wireless Communication (MSc)