You can choose freely among courses that are suitable for exchange students from different study programs at LTH. The students must observe the academic requirements and verify that they are qualified for a course with supporting documents.
NB! The number of places in courses can be limited. Exchange students are expected to have a full time study plan of 30 credits each semester during their study period at Lund University.
In the column to the right you find our schedule generator as well as instructions on how to use it. You can generate your personalized schedule and also check for possible clashes in your schedule. Clashes in lab sessions and exercises are not a problem.
Courses at other faculties
For international exchange students Lund University offers more than 300 courses taught in English across the departments and faculties.
Special Area Studies
Exchange students can apply for “Special Area Study” (SAS) courses in subjects such as Swedish culture and society, European studies, regional courses and global issues of contemporary interest.
To meet the growing interest for Swedish language courses, the Faculty of Engineering LTH at Lund University offers its exchange students academic Swedish Courses.
Please note that no ECTS grades are awarded for any of the courses offered at LTH.
- 5 (five), 4 (four), 3 (three) or U (fail). A higher figure signifies a better grade. On the course syllabus it is marked as TH.
- Pass, G, (Godkänd) or Fail, U, (Underkänd). On the course syllabus it is marked as UG.
- Degree project are only awarded Pass, G, (Godkänd) or Fail, U, (Underkänd).
- Pass, G (Godkänd) or Fail, U (Underkänd).
Industrial design courses:
- 5 (five), 4 (four), 3(three) or U (fail). A higher figure signifies a better grade. In the course syllabus it is marked as TH.
- Pass, G(Godkänd) or Fail, U(Underkänd). In the course syllabus it is marked as UG.