IoT with a soft touch
Place: Lund, Biskopshuset
Contact: emma [dot] fitzgerald [at] eit [dot] lth [dot] se
Save event to your calendar
We invite you to get inspired and share ideas on the soft touch of IoT. This technology can be easily designed to fit in many applications serving our society and a sustainable future.
The program will include:
- Topical talks on technologies and applications
- Fika blended with real-life (inter)net-of-people-and-things
- Interactive panel discussion and wrap-up
The event is supported by the equal opportunities program and Lise Meitner professorship of Lund University. We are looking forward to welcoming diverse participants.
Registration is required (free of charge).
The IoT with a Soft Touch Workshop is organised in connection with the Lund Circuit Design Workshop 2018 and we encourage participants to attend both workshops. https://www.lu.se/event/lund-circuit-design-workshop-2018
Call for posters
PhD students attending the workshop are invited to present posters describing their researh. For poster submission, see the workshop website.
- Vanja Pilcanic Samuelsson, Founder, QOITECH
- Anders Trana, Project Leader for Smart Open Environments, Lund Open City Sensor Network
- Linh Trang, Master Research Engineer in Network Technology & System Architecture, Sony Mobile
- Georgina Wilcox, Traffic-Team Site Reliability Engineer, Google
- Liestbet van der Perre, KU Leuven/Lund University
- Emma Fitzgerald, Lund Unviersity
- Ove Edfors, Lund University,
- Sara Gunnarsson, Lund University
- liesbet [dot] vanderperre [at] kuleuven [dot] be
- emma [dot] fitzgerald [at] eit [dot] lth [dot] se