How to run a Gene Expression study at SCIBLU Genomics
- Please send us an email describing your project and we will help with initial project planning. Customers wishing bioinformatic analysis must have their experiment design approved by Fredrik Levander prior to start.
- Investigators are asked to fill in the Registration Form_RNA and the MIAME form, and return it to email@example.com when samples are ready to be delivered. In Sample Requirement you will find information about our requirements regarding total RNA amounts and concentrations for various assays.
- Always contact us before sending in your samples. You will be placed in queue upon sample arrival.
- Samples are accepted as quality tested total RNA. NanoDrop and Bioanalyzer data (pdf file), not older than one month should be submitted together with the Registration and MIAME forms. If you want NanoDrop and Bioanalyzer testing of your sample RNA please see our Quality Control services.
- Raw data and RMA normalised expression values will be delivered via LU-box. We offer consultancy (telephone and e-mail) for two weeks after delivery of data. As our time and resources are strictly limited any additional bioinformatical analyses and support will be charged according to our standard consultancy fee and only given if time permits. For more information, see Bioinformatics.
- Data and samples will be stored at SCIBLU Genomics for one month after data delivery. After completion of the study it is the responsibility of the customer to pick up any remaining total RNA within a month, or it will be disposed of without further notification.
For information about the array and assay portifolio, please visit Thermo Fisher Scientific.
While every care will be taken, SCIBLU Genomics takes no responsibility for any loss of material at any point