How to run Oncoscan, DMET and Cytogenetics Copy Number studies at SCIBLU Genomics
- Always contact Ingrid M. Rading and Fredrik Levander to discuss the project at an early planning stage. After the project is accepted, investigators are asked to fill in the Registration Form_DNA and the MIAME Form and return them to Ingrid M. Rading by e-mail when samples are ready to be delivered. The project will receive a project number. In Sample Requirement you will find information about our requirements regarding number of samples, DNA amount and concentration. Always contact us before sending in your samples. You will be placed in queue upon sample arrival.
- Double-stranded DNA samples should be delivered in correct volumes and concentrations. Concentration, OD 260/230 and OD 260/280 data should be submitted together with a gel picture, the samples and the forms. SCIBLU Genomics will make no further QC before starting the analysis.
- We offer help with initial project planning. For bioinformatic inquiries, please contact Fredrik Levander prior to start.
- Data will be delivered via FTP transfer. We offer free consultancy (telephone and e-mail) for two weeks after delivery of data. For more information, see Bioinformatics.
- Data and samples will be stored at SCIBLU Genomics for one month after data delivery. After completion of the study it is the responsibility of the customer to pick up any remaining DNA within a month, or it will be disposed of without further notification.
For general questions, planning and lab, please contact Ingrid M. Rading.
For bioinformatic questions, please contact Fredrik Levander.
For information about the DNA assays, please visit ThermoFisher.
Customers wishing to visit us are kindly asked to book an appointment in advance to make sure we are available.
While every care will be taken, SCIBLU Genomics takes no responsibility for any loss of material at any point!