Welcome to Nordic Baltic Network Meeting!
Please send this information to relevant people. (The number of participants are restricted to 35.)
Tuesday Dec 3
- Welcome and presentation
- Ideas about this network
- Creating an inventory of topics for tomorrow afternoon
- Conversations on shared problems and potential collaboration
17.00 End day 1
Wednesday Dec 4
8.30 Symposium: Educational Developers Embedded in Policies and Organizations
- Introduction by Katarina Mårtensson (15 min)
- Kristina Edström & Torgny Roxå "Perspectives on higher education organizations" (60 min)
- Prof. Gunnar Handal "The role of academic developers in transforming Bologna regulations to a national and institutional context"
- Sharing of ideas and summarizing future projects
15.00 End of meeting
This network is highly informal and has no budget. Lund Faculty of Engineering will finance the participation of Gunnar Handal and we also offer morning and afternoon coffee, both days.
Participants finance travel, hotel and meals (lunch and dinner) individually!
Conference language: English
The meeting takes place at Studiecentrum, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University, John Ericssons väg 4, Lund, Sweden (map)
Walking distance from railway station (app. 20 minutes).
Lund is located in the south of Sweden, 35 minutes train-ride from Copenhagen airport.
Hosts: Torgny Roxå & Annika Diehl, Faculty of Engineering, Lund, Sweden.