Registration of public defence
Registration of public defence is made by the supervisor no less than 8 weeks before the date for public defence. Please note that these eight weeks must be between 15th of August and Friday before Midsummer eve (about middle of June).
The doctoral student must first have made a booking of date for public defence.
Please note that you have to print out the a pdf-form, sign it and send it to the administration office (LTHs kansli). It is not enough to register the information in the database.
Please note that access to the application is restricted to Lund University. For external access please use VPN, link to more information about VPN.
You log in with your LUCAT id and password. Questions about LUCAT is answered by LDC servicedesk: 046-222 90 00, email@example.com
- If you want to make a new registration you fill in the civic registration number (personnummer) of the doctoral student and click "next".
- If you have an unfinished registration a link occurs which you can use to go directly to the form.
- Fill in the form. Attach the thesis, the cv of the opponent, popular summary, authors contributions to the papers and the protocol signed by the supervisor and the director of studies . Press the "i-buttons" for information about the fields. All information does not have to be filled in at once. You can save the form and come back later to complete it. More information regarding the Examining Committee.
- Every time you save the form you are presented with a receipt that tells which fields that are correct and which are missing.
- To complete a registration repeat step 2-3.
- When all data has been filled in a button on top of the page becomes active. When you press this button you are presented with a pdf-form. This form is printed and signed by the supervisor. Send in the signed form to the administration office, (LTHs kansli). By this the registration is locked and a confirmation is sent to the administration office (LTHs kansli). If you want to make any further changes, you have to contact the administration office (LTHs kansli).
Technical questions and bug report
Phone: +46 46 222 31 49