For distribution of the thesis the following rules applies:
- the number of thesis must be at least 50 copies,
- the doctoral student has the right to keep at least 40 copies,
- the university library shall have 4 copies,
- the Faculty Office shall have 1 copy,
- the opponent and the members of the grading committee shall have a printed copy of the thesis,
- there must be a sufficient number of thesis available at the public defence to make an adequate review possible.
The grading committee can decide that more copies shall be printed.
Beside the paper copies, the university library shall have the thesis uploaded as a pdf-file in LUCRIS.
The department is paying for the printing of the thesis.
The department is responsible for distributing the thesis.