Schedule and courses
Check your schedule and print it with the LTH schedule generator.
- Open the schedule generator
- Click on “Schedule LTH” to see your schedule in English
- Enter the course code or the name of the course and click the search button.
Find the course information and the course code
- Click on your course name
- Repeat these steps for each course you’re taking. Once you’ve entered all your courses, click the button “Show schedule” to see an overview of all your courses
- You can get a link to your schedule (chain icon), print it (printer icon) or export it to your calendar or to a file (customise icon)
You can generate a schedule over your mandatory courses in your master programme.
- Follow step 1-2 in the previous guide
- Choose "Group" in the drop-down menu
- Write the code of your master programme (see your programme code here)
- Select the programme code and "Show schedule"
Combined schedule over courses from different faculties
If you are taking courses at other faculties than LTH, and want to generate a combined schedule, you choose "show filter" (to the right in the banner) and check the boxes of the other faculty/faculties you are taking courses at.
Curricula and course information
Curricula and timetables for LTH programmes by academic year.