All members of staff contribute to LTHs and Lund University's image and reputation. We have a shared responsibility to follow the rules of our visual identity.
Fonts, colours and graphic elements
Find information and guidelines around Lund University's visual identity on the central staff pages:
- In Sweden we use the name " LTH (Lunds Tekniska Högskola)"
- Internationally, we use the name "LTH Faculty of Engineering at Lund University"
- The name of a unit should always be followed by LTH, for instance "Architecture LTH", etc.
Why it's important
- A coherent visual identity contributes to clarity, uniformity and recognition
- It gives a coherent and professional impression, which is important in the face of increasing competition for teaching staff, researchers, students and funding.
- It is an important component of the work to create a strong brand – it helps to shape the outward image of the University.
- Good templates and clear guidelines save time.