You will find information regarding medical insurance, study counseling as well as contact details for the police and medical care below.
- In an emergency, call 112
- If not urgent, contact the Police on 114 14
- If you need to contact security or the University’s emergency service officer, call 046-222 07 00
- If you are an international student, when relevant, inform your international coordinator who can help you get in contact with the right people. By reporting for example false housing advertisements you can help other students.
- For emergencies or life-threatening situations, call 112. It is also possible to go directly to the emergency ward (Akutmottagning) at the University Hospital, 24 hours a day.
- For poison information call 08-33 12 31 during daytime, or in case of emergency call 112.
- Emergency psychiatric care: call 046 - 17 41 00.
- For non-urgent health issues: Student health at Lund University
- If you are an international student, when relevant, inform your international coordinator who can help you get in contact with the right people