Accessibility of www.lth.se
This website is run by the Faculty of Engineering, LTH, part of Lund University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.lth.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some pages and features are not consistently described in links, references and headings.
- Not all techniques are used in an accessible way. Among other things, our image carousels are not available for users with screen readers, people with cognitive problems or for people with concentration difficulties.
- Problems using a keyboard:
- buttons in image carousels cannot be accessed
- focus is not always visually clear
- some functions cannot be controlled on mobile phones and large screens
- there is no shortcut past menus to the main content
- In certain resolutions, the interface can not be displayed and used without having to scroll in more than one direction.
- Screenreaders might read the website's mobile menu in the wrong order.
- Sometimes contrasts between foreground and background colors are insufficient.
- Some image maps lack text descriptions for both links and images.
- Link groups and information areas are not always grouped.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with pages that contain more than one language. Some of the content is then pronounced in the wrong language.
- Information that is automatically retrieved from external websites is sometimes inaccessible.
- Some tables and forms are inaccessible to, among others, screen reader users.
- Some images will not be correctly recognized by screen readers.
- The website contains links that are difficult to understand without knowing the context, so that it is unclear where the link goes.
- Some menus may be difficult to use.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with the website’s search function.
- Some headers and heading structures are inaccessible.
- Some lists are coded incorrectly and/or used in a wrong way.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
- Some videos do not have subtitles.
- Some images contain text.
- Some frames miss a title-attribute which makes it difficult to judge if it’s important or not to enter a frame, especially for screen reader users.
We aim to resolve all known accessibility issues by February 2020.
How we tested this website
Funka has assessed www.lth.se. We have also performed a self-assessment (internal testing).
Funka assessed the website in June 2020.
The latest self-assessment was performed on 1 December 2020.
The website was published on 2 May 2005.
The statement was last updated on 1 December 2020.