Welcome on April 20, 11-14!
- Welcome address by Professor Anders Axelsson, Dean of LTH
- Lars Agerlin, Brüel and Kjær Sound and Vibration Measurement A/S, introduces Brüel and Kjær view of cooperation with LTH
- Göran Tillberg from E.ON tells about E.ON long term research ambitions with LTH
- Professor Colin Novak from University of Windsor talks about “The Wind and Renewable Energies Research Centre in North America” a predecessor and inspiration to LTH
- The Vibration and Acoustic laboratory; capacities and cooperation opportunities.
- Lunch and Mingle – look, listen and touch opportunities.
- Entertainment – ”Lundaspexarna”
Göran Sandberg +46 70 822 81 46
Lisbeth Wester +46 70 822 01 85
Notification/anmälan to: email@example.com
LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION APRIL 12TH!