Centre for Electro Magnetic Energy Conversion
CEMEC is an interdisciplinary research centre which integrates R&D primarily within:
- Electro magnetic applications
- Inductive heating and forming, magnetostrictive actuators, linear and rotary actuators, …
- Electrical drive systems, e.g. for hybrid vehicles.
- Material technology – magnetic materials
- High performance soft and hard magnetic materials, especially various forms of iron powder composites.
- Production technology – electromagnetic components
- New production methods to create high performance electromagnetic components, low production costs, fully automated processes etc...
CEMEC is sponsored by Björn Savén, Industrikapital.